Sunday, October 23, 2016 6:30PM City Club of Baton Rouge
Tickets: $101.50 Buy tickets here.
Don your best disguise for this night of elegant revelry inspired by Wagner’s mythic opera, Lohengrin. Guests are encouraged to don their favorite costume; maidens and knights, or anything else you can imagine. Be ready to dance, dine and succumb to the power of Wagner’s captivating music. The White Swan Opera Ball is a fundraiser and includes a high end live and silent auction.
Live Auction Items
1. Rodrigue Blue Dog “Cat Tie” Print: Framed authentic and iconic blue dog screen print from the Estate of George Rodrigue Foundation of the Arts, accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity from the Foundation. These prints are highly collectible and only accessible to the public through this type of fundraiser.
2. A wonderful wine basket from Keife & Company wine shop in New Orleans. This collection contains 12 different wines from a selection of unique and small wineries in France, Italy, Spain and California. It will be a fabulous way to start a great wine collection!
3. New Orleans Getaway: 2-night stay at Maison de Macarty and a $100 gift card to Bayona Restaurant, where Chef Susan Spicer prepares her nationally acclaimed contemporary cuisine which has given Bayona the distinction of being one of Gourmet’s “Top Tables in America.”
4. Elsa’s Wedding Pearls: Custom Pearl Jewelry by The Gilded Lily.
5. 2 prime tickets and VIP parking to BRSO Pennington Great Performers concert, presenting the Emmy and Tony award-winning actress and singer Kristin Chenoweth on 3/16/17.